With extensive experience in developing and delivering systems with multiple interactions, 3rd parties, users and other factors involved, Cloud Amber is very used to delivering to project deadlines in a development and operational environment.
Cloud Amber's approach is somewhat different to others in the industry. We strongly believe in doing things at the right pace and doing things properly. This is encapsulated in the following set of principles to which we work:
- End users are consulted throughout the design and development process to solicit feedback and their comments are taken in to account.
- Documents that need to be reviewed and approved are sent with adequate time given for the recipient to consider its content.
- Key milestone reviews of the products and their development are planned in from the beginning to ensure all stakeholders are aware and involved.
- Realistic achievable dates are set and agreed with all key stake holders. Any problems, issues and slippage are reported honestly and openly with a view to collectively agreeing a way forward.
- After acceptance, any issues, snags, phase two items are planned in from the beginning, taken seriously and be completed as soon as possible post acceptance.
This approach can be evidenced in the project plans we produce where time is taken to consult with focus groups, review documents & milestones, planned realistically and where any issues are quickly dealt with post acceptance.
Product release schedules, announcements, minutes, actions, message forum, Wiki and on-line document library, free to all users: http://usergroup.cloudamber.com
Give us a ring, email, skype or send us a message to find out more. All our details are on the contact page.